Do not hesitate to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
2021 : May 16th to June 15th
Get ready for HeliYatra best-selling package of Char Dham Yatra by Helicopter for
6 days this year. This divine yatra starting and ending point is Dehradun, covering the all sacred Char Dham
Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath.
VIP Darshans, Comfortable stays, Delicious meals, Special puja, Luxurious Services, and Informed handlers at every location are the highlights of this bestselling Chardham Ya- tra tour.
Departure and Return Location :- DEHRADUN (UTTARAKHAND INDIA)
Have a look at the detailed Chardham tour itinerary that will allure you to book Chard- ham package right away.
NOTE: This tentative itinerary is for your reference only. Final itinerary will be issued only after the confirmation of Air tickets/ Helicopter tickets / Hotel Bookings.
ADD – ON SERVICES
Note – Maha Abhishek Puja is not provided by Adigas & associateand will not be included in our billing amount, since the payment for the same goes directly to Badrinath ji Mandir Samiti.
Arrangement of Rudra Abhishek puja will be done subject to availability of rooms at Kedarnath Top, as guests will have to stay the night at Kedarnath top for the same. Additional charges towards the hotel accommodation will also be chargeable, as stay at Kedarnath top is not included in our tour.
Note – Rudra Abhishek Puja is not provided by ADIGAS & ASSOCIATEand will not be included in our billing amount, since the payment for the same goes directly to Kedarnath ji Mandir Samiti.
Disclaimer – Hotel accommodation at Kedarnath top is a budget category, and there can be instances of complaints in regards to the hotel services and rooms. Furthermore, temperature at Kedarnath top may drop to sub-zero levels at night, therefore guests are advised to take decision keeping the same in view.
**The confirmation for above services is to be given by clients at the time of booking of your Heli Tour.**
Departure from Bengaluru airport to Dehradun , Upon arrival at Dehradun airport our in- formed driver cum guide will receive you and transfer you to our luxurious hotel for stay. Spend the day to relax after smooth check-in process and sleep homely for an exciting tomorrow. Dinner
Sahastradhara to Yamunotri
0500 Hrs Check out from Dehradun hotel
0600 Hrs ETD from Sahastradhara Helidrome
0630 Hrs ETA at Kharsali Heli-Base
• This is officially the starting day of the Chardham yatra. Guests must be ready for an early morning check-out at 05:00 am & will be picked up from Hotel by ADIGAS & ASSOCIATEat 0500 hrs, to be taken to Sahastradhara Helidrome.
• ADIGAS & ASSOCIATE has its own Heli-base in Kharsali, where our ground crew would be ready to welcome the guest. Crew shall escort the guests to the hotel, which is at a walking distance. After breakfast around 0900 hrs, we proceed for Yamunotri Darshan.
• Approximate time taken for Yamunotri Temple Darshan: Approximately 05hrs 30mins (roundtrip). Yamunotri trek is 06 km one- way.
• Sightseeing at Kharsali: Hot Spring at Yamunotri Temple, Yamuna Mata Temple, Shani Temple.
Yamunotri to Gangotri
0630 Hrs ETD from Kharsali Heli-Base
0700 Hrs ETA at Harsil Helipad
• Guests should be ready to check-out by 0530 hrs. Departure from Kharsali Heli-base will be by 0630 hrs & the estimated time of arrival at Harsil will be 0700 hrs.
• Harsil – the Heli-base of your second Dham, is the most scenic and beautiful destination in the Chardham Tour. Our crew shall ensure that we engage the guests in the most beautiful sight seeing activities.
• Guests will be taken for Gangotri Dham darshan after breakfast around 0900 hrs.
• Approximate Time taken for Gangotri Temple Darshan: 3hrs 30 mins (round trip). The road distance to Gangotri temple is approx. 25 kms, which is roughly a 50-minute drive.
• Sightseeing at Harsil: Bagodi Village walk / Mukhwa Village walk / Short trek to Chholmi village / Nature walk from Jhalla & Shiv Temple in Harsil.
Gangotri to Sersi
0700 Hrs ETD from Harsil Helipad
0730 Hrs ETA at Sersi Heli-Base
• Guests should be ready to check out at 0600 hrs. Arrival at Sersi base will be by 0730 hrs.
• ADIGAS & ASSOCIATE Associate has its own Heli-base in Sersi, from where we operate the shuttle services for Kedarnath ji shrine.
• Guests will be ferried to Kedarnath Dham in a shuttle services flight, after their breakfast around 1000 hrs. Guests will get approximately 02 hours’ time to have darshan & report back to the Kedarnath helipad. Our crew shall escort the guests to the temple.
• Approximate time taken for Kedarnath Temple Darshan: 02 hours. Passengers will be ferried in shuttle services flight to the Kedarnath shrine, which is approximately 07 minutes from Sersi.
• Sightseeing at Sersi: Triyuginarayan Temple – It is the venue of the celestial marriage of Lord Shiva & Goddess Parvati, or Gaurikund.
Sersi to Badrinath
0830 Hrs ETD from Sersi Heli-Base
0900 Hrs ETA at Badrinath Helipad
• Guests shall have breakfast by 0700 hrs at Sersi & be ready for their flight to Badrinath by 0800 hrs.
• Guests will be taken for darshan to Badrinath temple in the afternoon.
• Approximate time taken for Badrinath Temple Darshan: It takes approximately 01-02 hrs to complete darshan at the Badrinath Temple. Guests are taken to the temple by car.
• Sightseeing at Badrinath: Hot Spring at Badrinath temple, Mana Village / Evening Aarti at Badrinath Temple – Swaran Aarti/Chandi Aarti (on additional payment basis at Badrinath).
Badrinath to Sahastradhara
0900 Hrs ETD from Badrinath Helipad
1000 Hrs ETA at Sahastradhara Helidrome
• Guests who have pre-booked Maha Abhishek Puja, they should be ready early morning by 0330 hrs to be transferred to the temple. Puja shall take place from 0430 hrs to 0630 hrs.
• Guests should be ready to check out at 0800 hrs.
• Estimated time of arrival will be 1000 hrs at Sahastradhara. On arrival, our base manager will be present to receive the guests. Later, they will be taken to Dehradun hotel to collect the luggage from cloak rooms, and then be dropped to airport to Catch Bengaluru flight
• In case guests would like to spend an additional night at Dehradun, accommodation can be arranged by ADIGAS & ASSOCIATEat an additional cost. The same must be informed to us at the time of booking, whether they will be heading straight to airport/railway station or would like to be stay an additional night at the hotel in Dehradun.
• After the final transfer, we will bid farewell to the guests.
This is the end of the Chardham yatra….
IMPORTANT GUIDELINES AND POLICIES
– Hotels & rooms are subject to sudden change at times, due to unavoidable circumstances.
– Rooms are booked on double or triple sharing basis only.
– If any guest requires a single occupancy room, it shall be extra chargeable @ INR 30,000/person (tax inclusive).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
– Speaker Lok Sabha
– Dy. Chairperson Rajya Sabha
– Central Ministers of Cabinet Rank
– C J I Supreme Court
– Governors of State
– Chief Ministers of State
– State Ministers of Cabinet Rank
– SPG Protectees – Z category only.
The carriage is subject to Himalayan Heli Services regulations relating to the conditions of Non- International Carriage (Passenger and Baggage) framed in accordance with The Carriage by Air Act, 1972 and Notification regarding application of the carriage which is non-international. The liability of the company for damage sustained in the event of the death or wounding of a passenger or any other bodily injury suffered by passenger or by his registered baggage during the course of carriage by air will be governed by the provisions of sections 4,5,6 and the rules contained in the second Schedule of Carriage by Air Act 1972 with certain exceptions, adaptations, modifications, etc as notified in the Govt. of India, Ministry of Civil Aviation Notification and as amended from time to time.
Aerial Photography from Helicopter is illegal and punishable by law and photography at the helipad is strictly prohibited.
Infant below 2 years/12kg are carried free of charge. In case of verification of age, ID proof/birth certificate of the child shall be checked.
Only one handbag weighing a maximum of 5 kgs is allowed per passenger.
Passengers would be taken on board depending up on the load and temperature conditions. Pilots call will be final. Maximum weight capacity of the helicopter is 450 kg (excluding baggage weight) at these destinations. All passengers on board must be within this limit. Hence, passengers are advised to provide us their exact weights at the time of booking and carry baggage within the permissible limit.
The maximum seating capacity for our helicopters is 06 passengers + 01 Crew.
Disputes as to legality, interpretation, application, or performance of service or any of its terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Delhi Jurisdiction.
The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of Rs 1,00,000/- Balance payment has to be deposited at least 30 days prior to the commencing date.
Rescheduling your travel date to any future or prior date, will be done subject to availability and on payment of 10% of the total tour cost. This will be permitted only if informed at least 07 days before arrival date. In case the rescheduling is requested in less than 07 days prior to the arrival, then the booking would be treated as cancelled and a fresh booking will be given subject to availability.
If passengers wish to cancel their booking, following refund policy shall be applicable –
o More than 14 days before the departure date — 70% of total tour cost will be refunded.
o Between 08th to 13th day before departure date — 50% of total tour cost will be refunded.
o Up to 07th day before the departure date — No Refund.
o No show – No Refund.
o Cancellation after commencement of Tour – No Refund.
o FORCE MAJEURE/BAD WEATHER REFUNDS:
– Tour Cost: 25% of total tour base price per unutilized travel sector, minus INR 10,000 per person per sector toward the flight preparation and ground arrangement charges.
– Additional Services: Deduction of any additional services provided at any of the Dhams during the tour of the guests will be deducted over & above the refundable Tour Cost.
– Refund against any unutilized service would not be calculated separately and be added to the refundable amount. ADIGAS & ASSOCIATE pays retention charges to all the vendors at each of the Dham, in case of non-usage of services.
In case passengers are not able to reach Dehradun due to any international/national/state emergency, 100% refund of the total tour cost shall be done by ADIGAS & ASSOCIATE without any levy of charge.
Where bad weather, technical snags, or any force majeure reason beyond Himalayan Heli Services’ control results in the cancellation of your flight being delayed or cancelled, Himalayan Heli Services will not be liable in any way for the cancelled or delayed flight. However, refund will be given to clients as per our refunds policy. Any kind of inconvenience caused because of cancellation of flights is beyond the control of the operator. No compensation or reimbursement for accommodation, transportation, meals, or any other travel expenses done by the guests shall be offered in the event of cancellation of a flight.
After commencement of tour, if the aircraft has to return mid-way due to weather/force majeure conditions, guests will be charged for the flying time of the sector getting cancelled @ INR 90,000/hr plus GST, over & above the additional services rendered to the guest.
New Chardham passenger(s) scheduled for departure from Dehradun on any respective travel date shall be our top priority, over the back-log passenger(s) of previous days(s).
Our obligation toward this tour is up to the 4N5D period of your Chardham yatra. Under no circumstance, ADIGAS & ASSOCIATE shall increase the 4N5D period for the guests, since we have advance bookings every day, hence carry forward of passengers will not be possible. In the mentioned period, ADIGAS & ASSOCIATE shall try to cover maximum Dhams for the guests that is possible, subject to weather conditions and other operational barriers.
Additional night halt charges shall be payable by the guests to hotel on direct payment basis, who continue to stay in the hotel accommodation arranged by ADIGAS & ASSOCIATE during the bad weather day halts.
Dehradun night stay is only a complimentary stay provided by us. The actual flying commences from day 02 of the tour.
In case for 05 straight days there is no flying due to any force majeure reason, guests will be given full refund toward the Heli-tour booking, minus the flight preparation charges (as per the cancellation/refunds policy).
We shall try to cover the maximum Dhams possible for the guests in the 4N5D tour period in case any force majeure disturbance occurs. And, for the unutilized Chardham sectors, guests would be given refund by ADIGAS & ASSOCIATEas per our refunds policy.
ADIGAS & ASSOCIATEshall not fly to Harsil after 1200 hrs, under any circumstance, due to turbulent wind conditions.
In case force majeure disturbance pertains remains for most part of the day, we shall plan the flights in the best possible way, subject to the remaining time-at-hand during the day, the operational restrictions and the weather forecast/conditions on the respective date. Planning of flights is as per the sole discretion of ADIGAS & ASSOCIATE crew.
ADIGAS & ASSOCIATE shall solely decide the planning of flights for the Chardham groups, since we have to cater for multiple number of groups, that are stranded at each Dham in case of Bad weather/Force Majeure situation.
No additional ferry flights shall be borne by ADIGAS & ASSOCIATE under any circumstance. If any passenger(s) require ferry flights to be operated for them in emergency on personal request, cost for the same shall be charged to the party @ INR 90,000/hr plus GST.